The Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative forms part of the broader Working Queensland jobs plan. The initiative represents a significant investment of $240 million over four years to support up to 32,000 Queenslanders into work through a suite of targeted skills and training programs.
We have secured an agreement to deliver services under the Community Work Skills program. The project named 'Budding Brisbane' will provide the following training and assessment services:
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations | APPLY NOW!
Number of Participants
- Brisbane City
- South Brisbane
- Fortitude Valley
Eligible participants include:
- Australian citizen living in Queensland
- Permanent resident of Australia living in Queensland
- New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland
- Refugee and Humanitarian Visa holder living in Queensland
- Temporary Visa holder living in Queensland with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
For more information about Skilling Queensland for Work, please contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org