The Industry Pre-apprenticeship Program provides Queensland industry with an opportunity to partner with government to prepare potential tradespeople for work in priority trade occupations.
We are working with the Institute of Culinary Excellence (ICE) to offer the SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations pre-apprenticeship program.
Eligible Participants include:
- Aged 15 years or over and no longer at school
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or permanent residents of Australia, living in Queensland
- Refugee and Humanitarian Visa holders living in Queensland
- Temporary Visa holders living in Queensland with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
- Any other individuals specified by the QTIC as eligible
Individuals not eligible include:
- Secondary school students
- Employees of the supplier
- Employees of the pre-qualified supplier delivering the training or employees of the pre-qualified supplier's delivery partners
- Employees of government departments and government agencies (excluding local councils)
- Apprentices or trainees as defined in the Further Education and Training Act 2014
- All others that do not meet Participant Eligibility 4(a) of Appendix 2
To register your interest as a participant, please contact our Workforce Development team on 07 3236 1445 or email@example.com