The Star Ratings
scheme is Australia's only independent rating scheme that ensures that consumers always know what to expect from the accommodation they book.
The scheme uses ‘star’ symbols which are an internationally recognised symbol for quality accommodation standards.
We manage Queensland Star Ratings licenses and they are assessed by The Tourism Group.
What are Star Ratings?
Star Ratings are an internationally recognised symbol for quality accommodation standards. They are used in more than 70 countries worldwide and reflect the cleanliness, quality and condition of guest facilities.
A Star Rating is determined by more than 200 criteria that have been ranked by Australian travellers according to what's important to them.
Star Ratings are a mark of quality: if a property has a 1 Star Rating, you can be assured that the property has met the standards expected of a quality 1 Star property; if a property has a 5 Star Rating, it has met the standards expected of a quality 5 Star property.
The ‘star’ symbols are a licensed trademark and can only be used by properties that have been licensed to use them by the Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC).
Star Ratings are your safeguard against ‘self-ratings’ – properties who have assessed their own quality standards.
Star Ratings are awarded to six distinct accommodation categories: hotels, motels, serviced apartments, hosted accommodation, caravan-holiday parks, and self catering properties.
Why You Should be Star Rated
- It makes you more visible to travellers: The Stars are one of the most widely recognised and trusted symbols of quality accommodation standards in the world.
- It lets you see what your guests are saying about you online: Manage your reputation from a FREE online dashboard of guest reviews across all the major online travel agencies, review sites and social media platforms.
- It makes you one of Australia's most reputable accommodation providers: Accommodation is at the heart of any destination experience and by displaying your Star Rating you are demonstrating you have been independently reviewed against accepted Australian standards.
- It helps realise the full potential of your asset: Maintaining quality standards according to industry best practices is a way of being your very best.
- All Star Rated businesses receive access to Review Pro: Review Pro is one of the world’s leading online reputation management programs.
For more information about Start Ratings Australia visit starratings.com.au
or contact us on email@example.com
or 07 3236 1445.